Any Graduate Fresher’s required for the position Process Officer in Citibank NA at Mumbai. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. Citibank Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2015 for Process Officer at Mumbai. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from Citibank NA.
Company Name: Citibank NA
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Post Name: TTS Project Emerald Bangladesh Process Officer
Experience: 0 – 1 yrs
Job Location: Mumbai
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Team Member role
2. Risk and Control
3. Support/ participate in new projects/migrations and ensure smooth cut over with minimized risks internal and external
1. Processing of day to day transactions as per local operating procedures.
2. Delivers as per Service Level Agreement at all times. Ensure service quality is maintained
3. Understand customer requirements.
4. Meet required productivity metrics set for the team
5. Ensure tracking, accurate and timely resolutions of issues and exception raised
6. Client inquiries are investigated and responded appropriately
7. Adhere to internal policies to ensure compliance with legal parameters as well as company policies and procedures
8. Perform control related activities to mitigate risk.
Experience in any of the below areas :
Import / Export Collections
Individual Contributor (IC)/Managerial
Percentage of Travel:
No Yes, 10% of the Time Yes, 25% of the Time
Yes, 50% of the Time Yes, 75% of the Time Yes, 100% of the Time
(no here would mean that business would not consider outstation candidate)
1. Ability to execute and exceed both internal and customer expectations in a team-oriented Operations environment
2. Ability to work as a team with offsite partners.
3. Consistent ability to adapt to process changes quickly and accurately.
4. Strong attention to detail is required to ensure the data privacy of our client information
1. Working knowledge of UCP, ISBP, URR
2. Information must be expressed coherently and accurately to key people in a timely manner.
3. Confidence, self-motivation and plenty of initiative
4. Strong sense of ownership and accountability for work
5. Ability to build working relationships with stakeholders
6. Good oral and written communication skills
7. Ability to work in team environment
Enthusiasm and strong desire to work in operations
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
|Click here to Apply|
23-10-2016 , 24-10-2016