Graduate Degree Fresher’s required for the position GTRS Delivery Governance Manager in Citi Bank at Mumbai. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. Citi Bank Hiring Graduate Degree freshers 2015 for GTRS Delivery Governance Manager at Mumbai. Candidates who have completed Graduate Degree can apply for this job from Citi Bank.
Company Name: Citi Bank
Qualification: Graduate Degree
Job Post Name: GTRS Delivery Governance Manager
Job Location: Mumbai
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Project Management, Engagement Management
2. Management of risks and issues
3. High-level analytical skills
4. Status tracking and management reporting
5. Strong knowledge of development tools and techniques.
6. Financial management
1. Graduate degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Math.
2. Experience of creating and providing governance to large project teams especially with a significant percentage of supplier resources
3. Prior exposure to developing and support of large, enterprise-scale mission critical applications
4. Good knowledge of Global Sourcing
5. Experience driving transformation of large project teams – especially, application production support engagements
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Citi works tirelessly to provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial services and products. We strive to create the best outcomes for our clients and customers with financial ingenuity that leads to solutions that are simple, creative and responsible.
|Click here to Apply|
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017