Cisco Systems (India) Private Limited Hiring B.Tech/B.E, Any Postgraduate freshers 2015 for Software Engineer I at Bengaluru. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/B.E, Any Postgraduate can apply for this job from Cisco Systems (India) Private Limited.
Company Name: Cisco Systems (India) Private Limited
Qualification: B.Tech/B.E, Any Postgraduate
Job Post Name: Software Engineer I
Experience: 0 – 2 yrs
Job Location: Bengaluru
Industry: IT-Hardware & Networking
- Cisco seeks a Software Engineer to define, design, build and automate test software for the Cisco products that generate significant revenue. You will champion new methodologies and create scalable software solutions that interact with widely deployed Internet products, thereby touching an endless number of users worldwide. Be part of the Cisco organization that is driving the evolution and expansion into new technology areas and market segments.
- Typically requires BE ECE/CS or equivalent training with 0-2+ yrs related experience.
- Broad knowledge of and exposure to network protocols as well as embedded and real-time operating systems are essential for success in this role.
- Experience in C and linux operating system internals would be added advantage
- Works under direction of a Team Lead or Manager. Follows specific, detailed instructions and/or standard practices and policies. Consults with senior engineers and/or supervisors on complex new assignments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, team and people skills. Has the ability to cope in changing and ambiguous circumstances
- Works as a willing team member taking direction and learning from others. Solves problems based on precedent and procedures.
B.Tech/B.E, Any Postgraduate Holders
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Cisco Systems, Inc. is the worldwide leader in networking that transforms how people connect, communicate and collaborate. Networks are an essential part of business, education, government and home communications today and Cisco Internet Protocol-based (IP) networking solutions are the foundation of these networks. Cisco hardware, software, and service offerings are used to create Internet solutions that allow individuals, companies, and countries to increase productivity, improve customer satisfaction and strengthen competitive advantage. The Cisco name has become synonymous with the Internet, as well as with the productivity improvements that Internet business solutions provide. At Cisco, our vision is to change the way people work, live, play and learn. Cisco was founded in 1984 by a small group of computer scientists from Stanford University. Since the company’s inception, Cisco engineers have been leaders in the development of Internet Protocol (IP)-based networking technologies. This tradition of innovation continues with industry-leading products in the core areas of routing and switching, as well as advanced technologies in areas such as Home Networking, IP Telephony, Optical, Network Security, Storage Networking and Wireless LAN.
- Cisco Systems India Pvt Ltd. commenced operations in 1995
- India, as a region, is part of the APAC theater
- Cisco has 7 Sales Offices in the region – New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Kolkata and Hyderabad.
- India headcount is 7000+, including R&D, sales and business support staff
- Cisco Global Development Center is in Bangalore, this is the largest outside of the US
- Joint Development Centers with Wipro Technologies and Infosys Technologies in Bangalore; HCL Technologies in Chennai and Zensar Technologies in Pune
- Cisco’s go-to-Market strategy is through Channel partners
- 1200+ Partners
- 10 Gold Certified Partners – Datacraft, HCL Comnet, AT&T, IBM, Wipro, British Telecom, HCL Infosystems Ltd., TCS, Orange Business Services, Bharti Airtel Services Limited
- 8 Silver Certified Partners – Velocis (formerly Integrix), Proactive, Locuz, PC Solutions , Nirmal Datacomm, SK International, Allied Digital Services ltd and Tech Valley (Bangladesh)
- 4 Distributors – Ingram Micro, Redington, Compuage and Comstor
- Support and Service – Extensive support system for customers with 17 logistics centers (premium depots). Besides that, Cisco is the only vendor to have a support program called ARNBD (advance replacement next business day) for its resellers
- Cisco Capital was launched in 2005 to offer flexible leasing and financial services to customers and partners
- Currently, there are over 170 Cisco Networking Academies across 22 states & union territories with 22455 Active Students, 25.9% of which are women students. Overall these academies have impacted 46291 students since the program inception in India. India has over 81,658 Active Cisco Certified Professionals of which 66,719 are CCNA Certified.
|Click here to Apply|