Understand the networking technology & management offering for a given release
Writing Functional Test/Scale Test/System Test
Functional Test Automation.
Design & setup lab
– BE or MS EE/CS/MCA with 5-8 years of industry experience
– Excellent networking knowledge (CCIE/CCNP/CCNA)
– Excellent domain knowledge & proven experience of web technologies & protocols (HTTP, SOAP, REST,Hibernate, Spring, Tom Cat, Websphere etc)
– Good working experience of configuration control and build systems and methodologies (clearcase, subversion, ant, maven, etc.
– Excellent analysis and programming skills
– Experience of developing in UNIX/Linux Operating System environments
– Experience of Agile development methodologies
– Good knowledge of TCP/IP, SNMP, LAN/WAN routing/switching and other network layer protocols
– Must be a team player and self-motivated
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE or MS EE/CS, MCA
Company Name : Cisco Systems Inc
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Cisco Systems, Inc. is the worldwide leader in networking that transforms how people connect, communicate and collaborate. Networks are an essential part of business, education, government and home communications today and Cisco Internet Protocol-based (IP) networking solutions are the foundation of these networks. Cisco hardware, software, and service offerings are used to create Internet solutions that allow individuals, companies, and countries to increase productivity, improve customer satisfaction and strengthen competitive advantage. The Cisco name has become synonymous with the Internet, as well as with the productivity improvements that Internet business solutions provide. At Cisco, our vision is to change the way people work, live, play and learn.
|Click here to Apply|
|Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|