. Implement new features and extend existing functionality; take up complete ownership of the assigned work as part of Scrum team.
. Work closely with technical leads and architects to gather detailed requirements to design and implement features.
. Work closely with hardware team to enable board bring up for new devices.
. Work with fellow developers on software for timely delivery of products.
. Write design documents for new features and drive sign-off
. Review and sign off on design documents from other engineers
1. Strong hands-on programming experience using C
2. Has previously delivered small and medium projects in embedded systems. Complete ownership of one or more product features in this project.
3. Experience in developing bootloaders for embedded devices. Understanding of device flash layout and boot up sequence.
4. Clear understanding of hardware for embedded systems. Different architectures like MIPS, ARM etc.
5. Experience in Symmetric/Asymmetric security alogrithms and digital certificates.
6. Experience working with source control systems like RTC, GIT, Perforce etc.
7. Strong experience in software design
8. Experience in reviewing designs and code. Ability to provide estimates for new features.
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Chennai
Qualification : Any Graduate
Company Name : Cisco Systems
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Cisco is the worldwide leader in networking that transforms how people connect, communicate and collaborate. At Cisco customers come first and an integral part of our DNA is creating long-lasting customer partnerships and working with them to identify their needs and provide solutions that support their success.This tradition of innovation continues with industry-leading products in the core areas of routing and switching, as well as advanced technologies in areas such as Unified Communications, Network Security, Video, Virtualisation and Cloud Computing.
|Click here to Apply|
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016