Cisco Systems Hiring B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA freshers 2015 for Software Engineer at Chennai. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA can apply for this job from Cisco Systems.
Company Name: Cisco Systems
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA
Job Post Name: Software Engineer
Job Location: Chennai
Industry: IT/Software Jobs
- Solid understanding of distributed systems and networking principles, plus working knowledge of related disciplines, e.g., computer security, algorithms, database, and operating systems.
- Contribute to small subsystem architecture design and write functional specs.
- Write and/or provide input portions of design specs.
- Independently develop software code per design specification.
- Write major portions of unit, integration, and regression test plan.
- Debug problems of moderate scope at the subsystem level.
- Perform complex subsystem level unit, integration, and dev tests.
- Identify and resolve problems found during internal verification testing at customer sites.
Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA from a recognized university
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Cisco is the worldwide leader in networking that transforms how people connect, communicate and collaborate. At Cisco customers come first and an integral part of our DNA is creating long-lasting customer partnerships and working with them to identify their needs and provide solutions that support their success.This tradition of innovation continues with industry-leading products in the core areas of routing and switching, as well as advanced technologies in areas such as Unified Communications, Network Security, Video, Virtualisation and Cloud Computing.
|Click here to Apply|