B.Tech / B.E Fresher’s required for the position Software Engineer IV in Cisco Systems at Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. Cisco Systems Hiring BE / B.Tech freshers 2016 for Software Engineer IV at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech can apply for this job from Cisco Systems.
Company Name: Cisco Systems
Qualification: B.Tech / B.E
Job Post Name: Software Engineer IV
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Total No of Vacancy: NA
The Business Entity:
The Core Software Group (CSG) has the charter for all the software development across Switching (for data center, campus core and campus access), wireless, network services, routing, optical software and Enterprise routing and cable access. This includes all the Operating Systems and network services for IOS/XE in Enterprise, IOS-XR in Service Provider and NX-OS in Data Center market segments. CSG is creating unprecedented customer value by providing cohesive and innovative software, platforms and solutions for Cisco’s core networking customers.
At CSG PI XR – India, We have Development work for the Next Generation XR based Packet over Optical Router. We are looking for candidates with Design and development knowledge Networking protocols in C under multi process Operating system like Linux. Work involves development of different tasks in the complete product development under Agile Methodology
Roles and Responsibilities:
You will champion new methodologies and create scalable software solutions that interact with widely deployed Internet products, thereby touching an endless number of users worldwide in the Service provider space.
* Typically requires BE ECE/CS or equivalent training with 0-2 yrs related experience.
* Broad knowledge of and exposure to network protocols as well as embedded and real-time operating systems are essential for success in this role.
* Experience in C and linux operating system internals would be added advantage
* Works under direction of a Team Lead or Manager. Follows specific, detailed instructions and/or standard practices and policies. Consults with senior engineers and/or supervisors on complex new assignments.
* Excellent written and verbal communication, team and people skills. Has the ability to cope in changing and ambiguous circumstances
* Works as a willing team member taking direction and learning from others. Solves problems based on precedent and procedures.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it’s transforming our customers’ businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.
|Click here to Apply|