Undergraduate or graduate degree (minimum bachelor of science or bachelor of arts degree)
- Electrical, Computer, or Networking Engineering, Computer Programming, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics degree or other equivalent degrees in technical disciplines are required and an emphasis on Software Design practices preferred
- Graduated from an accredited university within 27 months prior to program start date
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher or equivalent in your academic program
- Ability to creatively apply technology to solve customer problems
- Technical support, presales support, installation, or sales experience in the technology industry preferred
- Application Centric Skills are preferred
- Fluent in English, written and verbal
- Must be able to legally live and work in the country for which you’re applying, without visa support or sponsorship (student visas or visas obtained on your own are not applicable for the program)
Relocation Requirements & Three-Year Program Progression:
- Year 1: Must be willing to relocate to a Cisco Sales Associates Program training hub in Bangalore for the 12 months of the program. Cisco will provide relocation assistance.
- Year 2: You will transition to a Virtual Systems Engineering role in Global Virtual Engineering. You must stay at the Cisco Sales Associates Program hub location for 12 months.
- Year 3: You will apply to open Systems Engineering positions within the company.
Experience : Freshers/Experience
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA
Company Name : Cisco Systems
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Cisco is the worldwide leader in networking that transforms how people connect, communicate and collaborate. At Cisco customers come first and an integral part of our DNA is creating long-lasting customer partnerships and working with them to identify their needs and provide solutions that support their success.This tradition of innovation continues with industry-leading products in the core areas of routing and switching, as well as advanced technologies in areas such as Unified Communications, Network Security, Video, Virtualisation and Cloud Computing.
|Click here to Apply|