Define, design and develop new software features in a real-time Linux (or similar) OS environment.
- Contribute to all phases of software development, from requirements gathering through implementation.
- Develop complex, multiple modules of code.
- Write functional, design and unit test specs.
- Contribute to the development of project goals, schedules, and resource planning.
- Represent Cisco to customers and the rest of the industry in the development and deployment of VPN solutions.
- Systems and network programming.
- Linux/Unix OS development.
- Multi-threading, synchronization, and memory management.
- SSL and/or IKEv2.
- Strong debugging/troubleshooting.
Experience : Exp
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : Any Graduate
Company Name : Cisco
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Cisco is the worldwide leader in networking that transforms how people connect, communicate and collaborate. Founded in 1984 by a small group of computer scientists from Stanford University, Cisco engineers have been leaders in the development of Internet Protocol (IP)-based networking technologies since the company’s inception. This tradition of innovation continues with industry-leading products in the core areas of routing and switching, as well as advanced technologies in areas such as Unified Communications, Network Security, Video, Virtualisation and Cloud Computing.
|Click here to Apply|