Solid understanding of distributed systems and networking principles, plus working knowledge of related disciplines, e.g., computer security, algorithms, database, and operating systems.
- Contribute to small subsystem architecture design and write functional specs.
- Write and/or provide input portions of design specs.
- Independently develop software code per design specification.
- Write major portions of unit, integration, and regression test plan.
- Debug problems of moderate scope at the subsystem level.
- Perform complex subsystem level unit, integration, and dev tests.
- Identify and resolve problems found during internal verification testing at customer sites
CANDIDATE PROFILE: Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MS graduates, major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Management, or equivalent
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MS/MCA
Company Name : Cisco
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) enables people to make powerful connections-whether in business, education, philanthropy, or creativity. Cisco hardware, software, and service offerings are used to create the Internet solutions that make networks possible-providing easy access to information anywhere, at any time.Cisco was founded in 1984 by a small group of computer scientists from Stanford University. Since the company’s inception, Cisco engineers have been leaders in the development of Internet Protocol (IP)-based networking technologies.
|Click here to Apply|