BA/BS Fresher’s required for the position Software Engineer in Cisco at Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. Cisco Hiring BA/BS freshers 2015 for Software Engineer at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed BA/BS can apply for this job from Cisco.
Company Name: Cisco
Job Post Name: Software Engineer (Intern)
Job Location: Bangalore
Total No of Vacancy: NA
The responsibilities vary by the function and project that you are working in. Below are some of the responsibilities that you could be accountable for:
1. Develop client-side software used for service delivery, data distribution, or test automation
2. Collaborate with the architecture, server-side developers, QA and ops teams to drive and solidify design requirements, ensure stable software deployments, and ensure smooth transitions to the operations team
3. Technical functional specification (TFS), user guide, and training documentation to capture low-level design specifications, software usage guidelines, and user training detail
4. Conduct TFS reviews with the broader team to ensure solid software designs
5. Provide training where appropriate
6. Travel to deployment sites to gather system requirements or ensure smooth deployments where appropriate
7. Provide support for production issues
1. Desired Degree: Currently enrolled in Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS /etc) program
2. Desired Major: Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
3. Minimum CGPA of 3.0
1. Strong Python development skills
2. Strong knowledge of Web Services, XML, JSON, REST, Sockets, Multi-Thread, Linux OS, Windows OS
4. Fluent English speaking and writing. Strong communication skills required.
5. Must be a team player with good inter-personal skills.
6. Must have good analytic and troubleshooting skills.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) is the worldwide leader in IT that helps companies seize the opportunities of tomorrow by proving that amazing things can happen when you connect the previously unconnected. At Cisco customers come first and an integral part of our DNA is creating long-lasting customer partnerships and working with them to identify their needs and provide solutions that support their success.
|Click here to Apply|