B.Com / B.A Fresher’s required for the position KYC Specialist in Cisco at Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information.Cisco Hiring B.Com / B.A freshers 2015 for KYC Specialist at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed B.Com / B.A can apply for this job from Cisco.
Company Name: Cisco
Job Post Name: KYC Specialist
Experience: 0 – 24 Months
Job Location: Bangalore
Total No of Vacancy: NA
Documentation & Verification of Consumer and Business Banking account Information to validate customers in compliant
with KYC Requirements :
1. Validation of various regulatory documents submitted by the Customers
2. Ensure that all Customer requests are completed timely by adhering to procedures and guidelines
3. Ensure in performing due diligence of all required processing steps and check parameters defined in the process.
4. Ensure all exceptions or deviations are escalated to management on timely basis.
5. Meet all the Productivity and Accuracy targets defined for the process
6. Follow all the Audit/Compliance policies applicable to process
1. Graduates in B.Com/B.A – Preferably having first class pass percentage
2. Fresher / work experience of 0-24 months, preferably in back office/financial service industry
3. Good working knowledge of all MS Office applications particularly Excel Soft Skills
4. Good verbal and written English communication skills
5. Effective time management skills
6. Customer Focus and Service Oriented mindset
7. Ability to collaborate, partner and work in a team environment
8. Aptitude for identifying Process improvement opportunities
9. Willingness to learn on additional sub processes
10. Multi-tasking ability and effective prioritization of work
11. Flexibility towards business requirement and assisting co workers are essential.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) is the worldwide leader in IT that helps companies seize the opportunities of tomorrow by proving that amazing things can happen when you connect the previously unconnected. At Cisco customers come first and an integral part of our DNA is creating long-lasting customer partnerships and working with them to identify their needs and provide solutions that support their success.
|Click here to Apply|
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016