Any Graduate Fresher’s required for the position Software Engineer in Cisco at Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. Cisco Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2016 for Software Engineer at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from Cisco.
Company Name: Cisco
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Post Name: Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Opportunity to gain in-depth knowledge and understanding of networking technologies via involvement with technical product investigations and with architecture & design of products.
2. Architecting, designing, and implementing state of the art automation utilizing various languages, operating systems, platforms, etc.
3. Opportunity for innovation and Cisco patents through developing new processes, methodologies, test techniques, and automation systems.
4. Strong analytical and problem solving skills
5. Strong in scripting and programming
6. Troubleshooting the issues of manual & automation failures, product failures, integration of multiple components and test environment.
1. Strong analytical and problem solving skills
2. Strong in scripting and programming
3. Good written and verbal communication, interpersonal and presentation skill
4. Strong in basic networking concepts
5. Strong knowledge of identify tests, write code for automated testing, updating automation as per feature changes
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) is the worldwide leader in IT that helps companies seize the opportunities of tomorrow by proving that amazing things can happen when you connect the previously unconnected. At Cisco customers come first and an integral part of our DNA is creating long-lasting customer partnerships and working with them to identify their needs and provide solutions that support their success.
|Click here to Apply|
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016