Any Graduate Fresher’s required for the position Software Engineer (Intern) in Cisco at Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. Cisco Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2015 for Software Engineer (Intern) at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from Cisco.
Company Name: Cisco
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Post Name: Software Engineer (Intern)
Job Location: Bangalore
Total No of Vacancy: NA
Participate in feature design discussions and contribute innovative ideas and solutions. Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as marketing, technical support and documentation group on related tasks.
1. Solid understanding of distributed systems and networking principles, plus working knowledge of related disciplines, e.g., computer security, algorithms, database, and operating systems.
2. Contribute to small subsystem architecture design and write functional specs.
3. Write and/or provide input portions of design specs.
4. Independently develop software code per design specification.
5. Write major portions of unit, integration, and regression test plan.
6. Debug problems of moderate scope at the subsystem level.
7. Perform complex subsystem level unit, integration, and dev tests.
8. Identify and resolve problems found during internal verification testing at customer sites.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) is the worldwide leader in IT that helps companies seize the opportunities of tomorrow by proving that amazing things can happen when you connect the previously unconnected. At Cisco customers come first and an integral part of our DNA is creating long-lasting customer partnerships and working with them to identify their needs and provide solutions that support their success.
|Click here to Apply|