Any Graduate Fresher’s required for the position Software Engineer in Cisco at Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. Cisco Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2015 for Software Engineer at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from Cisco.
Company Name: Cisco
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Post Name: Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Total No of Vacancy: NA
Work with a team of motivated A-players to
1. Work closely with developers and marketing teams at various stages such as product definition
2. Drive/collaborate with other technical leaders/software engineers on system/functional design,
3. Develop challenging portions of software independently and rapidly with a focus on quality in an Agile environment
4. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
1. MSEE/CS combined with 3+ years of related experience, or BSEE/CS combined with 5+ yrs related experience.
2. 3+ years of work experience in embedded SW programming and in-depth experience in SW development on multi-processing and multi-threading OS
3. Good understanding and experience of networking protocols and different L2 to L7 technologies.
4. Proficient in C/C++ programming
5. Experience in all phases of SW development cycle with some exposure to agile development methodologies
6. Experience in SW development in a large and complex system, such as a router/switch
7. Excellent problem solving skills with a can do attitude
8. Experience with REST, XMPP and HTTP protocols.
9. Experience with Linux Kernel/application development and testing. Knowledge of Virtualization and Hypervisors highly desirable. Having experience with User Mode Linux (UML) , KVM, Linux containers, Dockers, NFV and SDN is a plus.
10. Experience with high network performance I/O – non-blocking scatter/gather, epoll etc. on Linux systems.
11. Experience with kernel network (Layer2/Layer3) driver programming.
12. Experience with kernel memory management.
13. Experience in packaging Open Source software. Debian/Ubuntu and openWRT packaging experience preferred.
14. Experience with dealing Open Source community.
15. Experience in identifying and redesigning code to address system scale and performance issues.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) is the worldwide leader in IT that helps companies seize the opportunities of tomorrow by proving that amazing things can happen when you connect the previously unconnected. At Cisco customers come first and an integral part of our DNA is creating long-lasting customer partnerships and working with them to identify their needs and provide solutions that support their success.
|Click here to Apply|
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016