BE / B.Tech / MCA Fresher’s required for the position Software Engineer in Cerner at Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. Cerner Hiring BE / B.Tech / MCA freshers 2016 for Software Engineer at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed BE / B.Tech / MCA can apply for this job from Cerner.
Company Name: Cerner
Qualification: BE / B.Tech / MCA
Job Post Name: Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Cerner started its India Operations in 2004 and has since become a key component of the overall growth strategy.
2. The India operation in itself is a microcosm of big Cerner, with the activities undertaken encompassing the entire spectrum of what we do to effectively serve our clients.
3. The operation currently has 3000 associates and is set to grow further as Cerner drives the adoption of technology in healthcare – a sector that is increasingly becoming a crucial part of economies round the globe.
1. Cerner Corporation, along with its subsidiaries and affiliates (“Cerner”), is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
2. All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
At Cerner, we’re continuously building on our foundation of intelligent solutions for the health care industry. Our technologies connect people and systems at more than 18,000 facilities worldwide, and our wide range of services support the clinical, financial and operational needs of organizations of every size.
|Click here to Apply|
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017