Any Degree Fresher’s required for the position Knowledge Architect in Cerner at Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information.Cerner Hiring Any Degree freshers 2015 for Knowledge Architect at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed Any Degree can apply for this job from Cerner.
Company Name: Cerner
Qualification: Any Degree
Job Post Name: Knowledge Architect
Job Location: Bangalore
Total No of Vacancy: NA
Java, web technologies and MS technologies
1. Able to function at any level of the architecture (integrated / enterprise wide architectural platform).
2. Accountable for software design and code quality.
3. Makes architectural decisions.
4. Utilizes development languages and tools to create and implement design.
5. Demonstrates continuous professional and technical development.
6. Maintains integrity of architecture.
7. Task management – ensures on time delivery.
8. Collaborates with Solution Management to develop functional work flows and business rules.
9. Creates high level technical design for use by Software Engineer.
10. Understands technology and industry. Brings in innovative ideas and applies them to add value.
1. Mutli-solution experience.
2. Bachelor’s Degree in CIS, MIS, IS, Comp Sci, Engineering, Background in healthcare, sciences
3. Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
4. Ability to work overtime and irregular hours when needed.
5. Experience managing small to medium sized team (10-50) of associates.
6. Ability to relocate based on organizational needs.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Cerner, we’re continuously building on our foundation of intelligent solutions for the health care industry. Our technologies connect people and systems at more than 18,000 facilities worldwide, and our wide range of services support the clinical, financial and operational needs of organizations of every size.
|Click here to Apply|
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016