Candidates should possess Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science preferred
- Candidates should have 0-1.5 years of experience in IT
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Possesses problem solving skills, good attention to detail, and is quality oriented
- Experience in troubleshooting and proposing solutions to problems
- Experience in Automation tools.
- Background in healthcare or information systems preferred
- Ability to work overtime and irregular hours when needed
- Able to translate complex software design requirements into test cases
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite
- US healthcare knowledge preferred.
Experience : 0-1.5 Years
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Company Name : Cerner Corporation
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Cerner is the leading U.S. supplier of health care information technology solutions that optimize clinical and financial outcomes. Around the world, health organizations ranging from single-doctor practices to entire countries turn to Cerner (NASDAQ: CERN) for our powerful yet intuitive solutions. Cerner offers clients a dedicated focus on health care, an end-to-end solution and service portfolio, and proven market leadership.
|Click here to Apply|