Candidate should possess B.E/B.Tech/MCA degree from a recognised university. Good writing and communications skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science preferred
- Writes and executes test cases based on standard requirements and knowledge of solution specific workflow.
- Create automated test where appropriate.
- Properly documents test execution issues and deliverables.
- Performs test case effectiveness.
- Effectively manages individual solution content.
- Resolves problems for a specific solution.
- Experience with Microsoft applications.
- Cerner Corporation, along with its subsidiaries and affiliates (“Cerner”), is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
- All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Experience : 0-1 Years
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech, MCA
Company Name : Cerner Corporation
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Cerner is the leading U.S. supplier of health care information technology solutions that optimize clinical and financial outcomes. Around the world, health organizations ranging from single-doctor practices to entire countries turn to Cerner (NASDAQ: CERN) for our powerful yet intuitive solutions. Cerner offers clients a dedicated focus on health care, an end-to-end solution and service portfolio, and proven market leadership.
|Click Here to Apply|
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017