CDM Smith Hiring BE/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech freshers 2015 for Electrical Engineer at Chennai. Candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech can apply for this job from CDM Smith.
Company Name: CDM Smith
Job Post Name: Electrical Engineer
Experience: 0-2 Years
Job Location: Chennai
Industry: IT/Software Industry
- The expectations of this position are that the successful candidate will perform at the entry level of professional work, which will require utilizing formal training to perform basic electrical engineering tasks and to develop personal engineering design knowledge and abilities for advancement to the next level.
- This position requires a variety of routine technical tasks in which to build experience and to gain familiarization with CDM Smith’s engineering methods, practices, standards and company programs.
- Developing drawings for electrical systems (power, controls, communications, fire alarm, and security) using AutoCAD.
- Performing electrical systems design calculations and power systems analysis
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree in Engineering from a recognized university
- 0-2years of experience with electrical systems design
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, MS Excel and MS Power Point)
- Familiarity with AutoCAD/MathCAD software a plus.
- Good communication skills.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
CDM Smith provides lasting and integrated solutions in water, environment, transportation, energy and facilities to public and private clients worldwide. As a full-service engineering and construction firm, we deliver exceptional client service, quality results and enduring value across the entire project life cycle. The firm is distinguished by our leadership and flexibility in design-build and alternative delivery approaches for environmental and infrastructure projects.CDM Smith is employee-owned, giving us the independence to put our clients first and the freedom to determine our own destiny. With our diversity of service, global reach and commitment to being employer of choice, CDM Smith is financially strong and growing through the business and technical performance of our people.
|Click here to Apply|
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017