Caterpillar Hiring BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, ME, M.Tech, MCA freshers 2015 for IT Analyst at Chennai. Candidates who have completed BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, ME, M.Tech, MCA can apply for this job from Caterpillar.
Company Name: Caterpillar
Qualification: BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, ME, M.Tech, MCA
Job Post Name: IT Analyst
Job Location: Chennai
Industry: IT – Software
- The role requires being involved in design, implement and validation of Web Application development using .NET and ColdFusion technologies. In addition to software development ensuring software meets all appropriate design requirements and quality standards.
- Candidate must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, have a strong customer focus, and have demonstrated analytical skills.
- The position requires the ability to work with a diverse group of people.
- Design, code, test, and debug programs of varying degrees of complexity.
- Evaluates recommended software and/or program changes and their potential impact on the environment and execution results.
- Works on application/technical problem identification and resolution.
- Works on complex programs/subroutines independently or with minimal support from experienced staff.
- Under the direction of experienced staff, assists in the development of major system modules and programs.
- Fully qualified to perform most programming assignments without close supervision.
- Fully knowledgeable of programming languages, program design and specification development, programming logic, logic diagrams, testing, debugging and documentation.
- Performing integration tasks for in-house developed systems and/or purchased software solutions.
- Adhering to the development and support processes.
- Computer-related or Engineering-related four year College or University Degree (or equivalent)
- Two to three years of progressively responsible IT job-related experiences
- Knowledge of the latest technology in programming languages, computing hardware & software and current development processes and tools
- Mobile development experience (Hybrid apps using PhoneGap), Oracle, WPF, ColdFusion
- Computer related or Engineering related Masters degree
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Candidate Should have good expertise in developing ASP.NET web based applications using MVC. As an Information Technology (IT) Analyst, you will have the opportunity to work both independently and with a cooperative team on complex projects that may span multiple infrastructure components or applications. You will develop your professional network and leadership skills, assisting in the creation and support of IT Solutions that enable Caterpillar success. Further, you will contribute real value by developing, integrating, and/or supporting in-house and purchased applications or infrastructure solutions in order to solve business problems.
|Click here to Apply|