Enterprise Data Warehouse Development and Support Team – Build and manage the enterprise data warehouse and reporting using IBM’s DataStage product to extract, transform, load, and report information using DB2, Teredata, SAP Business Objects and Oracle technologies.
- Application Development and Support team – Functional IT analyst developing solutions for Caterpillar business units using a broad tool base of Java, .Net, WebSphere, scripting technologies, Oracle, and DB2 across various business functions such as Sales & Distribution, Engineering, Finance, and Supply Chain. Opportunities exsit in both distributed and legacy applications, which are being modernized to interface to new technologies.
- Mobile application development – Develop mobile applications and monitor devices and infrastructure for internal and external users.
- Infrastructure Development and Support – Design, build, and manage the infrastructure and network on emerging technologies. Manage LAN and WAN environments using Cisco network routing, Unix administration tools, enterprise DMZ applications and architecture, and scripting languages. Provide solutions and support to technical teams using Citrix virtualization software, .Net, Java, Perl, Bash, and Private Cloud technologies in a Windows based server environment.
- Candidates should possess Computer-related or Engineering-related four year College or University Degree (or equivalent)
- Zero to two years of progressively responsible IT job-related experiences
- Knowledge of the latest technology in programming languages, computing hardware & software and current development processes and tools
- Related work/internship experience
Experience : 0-2 years
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Bangalore/Chennai
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA
Company Name : Caterpillar
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Caterpillar is the recognized leader everywhere it does business.Our products, services and solutions help our customers succeed.Our distribution system is a competitive advantage.Our supply chain is world class.Our business model drives superior results.Our people are talented and live Our Values in Action.Our work today helps our customers create a more sustainable world.Our financial performance consistently rewards our stockholders.Goals for the next five years are focused in Delivering superior results: We are a great long-term investment with total shareholder return in the top 25% of the S&P 500.Developing the best team of people: Our employees will have a great, safe and inclusive place to work.Becoming the global leader everywhere we do business: Our customers will make more money with us than with our competitors.
|Click here to Apply|