Candidate should be flexible to work in shifts (UK Shifts).
- Open to work on contract basis for the first 6 months .
- Preferred insurance background(1-2years experience)
- Graduation is a must.
- Good at verbal and written English communication.
- Back office job and should be result oriented.
- Mainly looking for candidates from commerce and arts background freshers.
- This is a back office customer service role which involves letter writing.
- The role requires an individual to comprehend and articulate a query or complaint raised by the customer and should be able to provide an effective and accurate response to it.
- The individual is expected to take ownership and responsibility for personal performance targets.
- Role requires an individual to reflect on ones performance and learn from his/her mistakes, seeing these as opportunities to improve on ones performance in the future.
- The individual should highlight any instances or indication where it appears that the customer may not be treated fairly.
- The individual should be flexible in meeting the dynamic nature of work
- To provide customer service to both internal and external customers;
Experience : 0 – 4 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Mumbai
Qualification : Any Graduate/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ B.A/ BBA/ Any Postgraduate
Company Name : Capita India Pvt. Ltd
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : We are the UK’s leading business process outsourcing (BPO) and we are the UK’s leading business process outsourcing (BPO) and professional services company. We deliver back office administration and front office customer contact services to private and public sector organisations across the UK & Ireland. Our India business was set up in 2004 and we now have 6 offices across 4 cities – Mumbai, Pune, Bengaluru and Gurgaon. Our India business includes clients from a diverse range of industries including, Mutual Fund Administration, Life and Pensions Administration, Insurance Services and other regulated and unregulated Financial Services work. While Capita India remains the largest and most comprehensive offshore operations for the UK life and pensions industry, we have diversified our service capability significantly adding new verticals like Retail, Airlines, Debt Management and Utilities. We have also expanded our service capability in India to incorporate research and analytical services for pharmaceutical companies.
Walkin Date : 27th December – 31st December
Time : 11 AM
Walkin Address : Godrej & Boyce, Gate No 2, Plant No. 6, LBS Marg, Opp Vikhroli Bus Depot, Vikhroli (W),
Mumbai – 400 079