Design and code moderately complex units/modules/products that meet functional and business requirements on schedule and within budget.
- Perform unit/module testing of software to find errors and confirm programs meet specifications.
- Fix bugs, add enhancements, and convert software to other platforms.
- Assist quality assurance team by providing assistance to testers and support personnel as needed to determine system problems.
- Collaborate with quality assurance in creation of their test plans and participate in reviews.
- Evaluate impact of software performance, and recommend changes to software design team.
- Write and maintain documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections.
- Provide product content to technical writers.
- Set up software configuration control and software development environments including program source control to ensure reliable backups and source code integrity.
- Provide feedback to establish and improve departmental processes and procedures.
- Develop plans outlining steps and time tables for developing programs and communicate plans and status to management and other development team members.
- Work with minimal supervision and utilize knowledge, experience and judgment to accomplish well-defined goals.
- Escalate issues to management as appropriate.
- Participate in design and code reviews with other developers.
- Hands on knowledge in J2EE technologies.
- Experience of working with IBM applications and application servers.
- Knowledge of Application Performance tuning and optimization.
- Debuggers, tools like thread dump analyzers or core dump analyzers or networking tools like Ethereal/WireShark etc.
Experience : 1 – 3 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
Company Name : CA Technologies
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : CA Technologies (Nasdaq: CA) is an IT management software and solutions company with expertise across all IT environments–from mainframe and physical, to virtual and cloud. CA manages and secures IT environments and enables customers to deliver more flexible IT services. CA Technologies innovative products and services provide the insight and control essential for IT organizations to power business agility. The majority of the Global Fortune 500 relies on CA Technologies to manage their evolving IT ecosystems. Founded in 1976, CA Technologies serves customers in virtually every country in the world and reported revenue of $4.8 billion in fiscal year 2012.
|Click here to Apply|