Design and code moderately complex units/modules/products that meet functional and business requirements on schedule and within budget.
- Perform unit/module testing of software to find errors and confirm programs meet specifications.
- Fix bugs, add enhancements, and convert software to other platforms.
- Assist quality assurance team by providing assistance to testers and support personnel as needed to determine system problems.
- Collaborate with quality assurance in creation of their test plans and participate in reviews.
- Evaluate impact of software performance, and recommend changes to software design team.
- Write and maintain documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections.
- Provide product content to technical writers.
- Set up software configuration control and software development environments including program source control to ensure reliable backups and source code integrity.
- Provide feedback to establish and improve departmental processes and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree or global equivalent in Computer Science or related discipline. Master’s degree or global equivalent a plus.
- Advanced design/debugging/coding skills.
- Communication skills.
- Good communication skills and be able to articulate technical topics with comfort.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Experience : 1 – 3 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : Bachelors Degree
Company Name : CA-Technologies
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : CA Technologies provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and innovation while supporting and developing our talented workforce. CA Technologies empowers its employees to drive success for both the business and themselves.
|Click here to Apply|