To process and ‘fix’ orders accurately within agreed timescales and in line with agreed process and procedures.
- To ensure prompt and accurate order placement for BT products, such as PSTN, broadband and Vision.
- To achieve order closure and operational targets as defined by the Offline reporting suite.
- To maintain queue levels to agreed SLA targets levels
- To achieve and maintain a good knowledge/capability of BT systems including Oneview, KM Systems and Order Tracker
- When dealing with customers aspire to deliver an excellent customer experience on all outbound calls
- To highlight to queue owners, line management and offline support teams any issues in the queues that may affect customer satisfaction and share best practice within the team and across EarlyLife
- To complete/participate in ad-hoc projects to drive efficiencies and improvements in Offline.
- To fully support and take guidance from the manager, raising awareness to them of any factors which may affect the performance of individuals or the whole team.
- Share best practice within the team and across the Consumer Sales & Service community
- Adhere to relevant shift patterns
- Take responsibility for personal development and drive own performance
- Candidates should possess B .Com (Any Specialization)/B.A. (Any Specialization)/B.Sc (Any Specialization)/BBA / BBM / BBS (Any Specialization)-Only Fresh Graduate of 2014 pass out
- Excellent English verbal and written language skills
- Good questioning and listening skills
- Good empathy and customer ownership skills
- Good cross-cultural awareness to be able to effectively communicate with UK customers
- Good objection handling/diffusing/complaint handling skills
- Good customer interaction skills with the ability to recognise the customers’ needs
- Good self-management (Attendance/Break Management/Adherence/AHT/Wrap)
- PC literate with good system navigation skills
- Good Data input skills
- Problem solving
- Good MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) skills
Experience : Freshers/Experienced
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Gurgaon
Qualification : B.Com/B.Sc/BBA/BBM/BBS
Company Name : BT Group
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : BT Group is a leading FTSE Company with a profitable turnover of more than £20 billion. We’re the world’s most established communications company, employing around 100,000 people in 170 countries around the world. Our principal activities include: Networked IT services globally ,Broadband and internet products and services , Local, national and international telecommunications services , Converged fixed/mobile products and services .We’re known globally as a major technology player – pioneering the digital advances that are shaping and driving the information age. Helping people create, collaborate and communicate better than ever before.
|Click here to Apply|
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016