The primary responsibility of the security account analyst is to ensure that all system security request processing is completed based on policy and procedures including setting up and removing system access for employees, maintaining application security and auditing user roles.
- This position will be expected to maintain the application security, user profiles, and security roles related to ERP systems and other enterprise cloud based applications.
- They will also perform add/update/removal tasks for security access and resolve help desk tickets related to security, workflow and some technical issues as assigned to the Security Team.
- The identified candidate will also provide support and work with the internal audit teams in quarterly and annual security reviews.
- Experience with ERP systems (PeopleSoft, SAP, Salesforce, Business Objects…) security modules including user setup, preference, roles and permission management
- Experience with the various components of ERP security including; User Profiles, Roles/Permission Lists, Dynamic Roles and Assignments/Role
- Have knowledge and understanding of PeopleSoft Portal, FSCM, HR modules including workflow routings and approvals, PeopleTools, PS query and SQL etc.
- Design, implement and maintain security structures for a number of enterprise applications
- Experience tracing and debugging access problems
- Perform production support and customer service
- Troubleshooting experience resolving security functional, technical and workflow related issues
- Perform security reviews for compliance with organization policies and procedures
- Must be able to learn, understand and apply new technologies
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work with team independently
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech, BCA, B Sc
Company Name : Broadcom
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Broadcom currently has an opportunity for a highly motivated & experienced Engineer to utilize their protocol knowledge for Architecture Validation of state-of-the-art next generation network switching devices.
|Click Here to Apply|
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017