. As part of Network Switching group, you will be responsible for verifying challenging switch features on Emulator and Si. We prefer an individual who can demonstrate good technical leadership skills and can lead feature verification and validation.
1. Own creation of Si validation and emulation test plans, develop tests and validate the chip’s functionality.
2. Experienced in debug on Palladium (Emulation) and on Si platforms
3. Good understanding of PCIE/AXI/USB interface and Ethernet protocols (L2, L3, IPMC)
4. Developed Behavioral level models using Verilog/System Verilog
5. Good programming skills in Verilog and shell scripts is a must
6. Knowledge of C, TCL , PERL, networking topics – a definite plus
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : Any Graduate
Company Name : Broadcom Corporation
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Broadcom Corporation (NASDAQ: BRCM), a FORTUNE 500® company, is a global leader and innovator in semiconductor solutions for wired and wireless communications. Broadcom® products seamlessly deliver voice, video, data and multimedia connectivity in the home, office and mobile environments. With the industry’s broadest portfolio of state-of-the-art system-on-a-chip and embedded software solutions, Broadcom is changing the world by Connecting everything®.
|Click here to Apply|
23-10-2016 , 24-10-2016