BE/B.Tech Fresher’s required for the position Engineer, Sr Staff in Broadcom at Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. Broadcom Hiring BE/B.Tech freshers 2015 for Engineer, Sr Staff at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech can apply for this job from Broadcom.
Company Name: Broadcom
Job Post Name: Engineer, Sr Staff
Job Location: Bangalore
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Strong knowledge of 802.11
2. Good networking knowledge of TCP/IP
3. Strong hold of “C” programming
4. Should be able to work with customers and multi-geographic teams. Candidate should be good in multitasking of assignments and work according to defined priorities.
5. Sound knowledge of Linux device driver development. Specially network device driver is plus with respect to how TCP/IP stack would interact with driver under various OS’s
6. Very strong understanding of system primitive usage like Semaphore, Spin-lock, critical section, event, message queue etc.
7. Ability to identify issues in the driver synchronization between different threads, also between interaction of application and kernel space
8. Strong working knowledge of interrupt handling in the device driver and issues surrounding DMA/Cache/SMP etc
9. Ability to identify bottle neck in the driver performance and be able to propose solution to overcome CPU utilization and data throughput issues
10. Knowledge of various host bus’s like SDIO, SPI, USB & PCIe.
11. Need strong knowledge of internal working of one of the embedded OS Linux, Android
12. WPA Supplicant knowledge is a plus
13. Open source development is a plus
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Broadcom Corporation (NASDAQ: BRCM), a FORTUNE 500® company, is a global leader and innovator in semiconductor solutions for wired and wireless communications. Broadcom® products seamlessly deliver voice, video, data and multimedia connectivity in the home, office and mobile environments. With one of the industry’s broadest portfolio of state-of-the-art system-on-a-chip and embedded software solutions, Broadcom is changing the world by Connecting everything®.
|Click here to Apply|
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016