BE/B.Tech, M.Tech Fresher’s required for the position Engineer, Staff I in Broadcom Corporation at Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. Broadcom Corporation Hiring BE/B.Tech, M.Tech freshers 2015 for Engineer, Staff I at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech, M.Tech can apply for this job from Broadcom Corporation.
Company Name: Broadcom Corporation
Qualification: BE/B.Tech, M.Tech
Job Post Name: Engineer, Staff I- Rf/wireless
Experience: 0 – 4 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Total No of Vacancy: NA
In this role, you will be part of an RFIC design & test team and perform lab characterization and validation of RF SoC IP.
Typically requires a minimum of 0-4 years experience in RF test development, debug, and reporting.
Strong RF background and familiarity with RF systems fundamentals.
Working knowledge of RF test equipment (network analyzer, spectrum analyzer, vector signal analyzer, vector signal generator, etc.).
Expertise in test and script development (Python, PERL, TCL).
Working knowledge of LabView test software.
Expertise in RF PCB board design, debug, and development.
Lab skills for soldering and PCB chip mounting.
Good written and verbal communication skills.
Working knowledge of RF, PLL, and general wireless systems measurements (i.e. IP3, NF, ACPR, phase noise, lock time, etc.).
– Bench test, debug, and characterization of RF SoC IP including transmitters, receivers, PLL, power amplifiers, ADC/DAC, crystal oscillators, and PMU.
– RF system characterization measuring EVM, phase noise, sensitivity, and other radio parameters.
– Design of external matching networks to optimize Tx/Rx radio performance.
– Debug of chip level or board level desense and EMI issues.
– Set-up and maintenance of lab test environment.
– Development and execution of scripts, i.e. Python, to automate RF testing patterns and validate IC over PVT.
– Generation of RF design/verification/test report.
– Interface with RF systems and integration teams on RF board layout, test interface methodology and programming sequence, and RF calibration programming.
BE (ECE) required , Mtech Preferred
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Broadcom Corporation (NASDAQ: BRCM), a FORTUNE 500? company, is a global leader and innovator in semiconductor solutions for wired and wireless communications. Broadcom? products seamlessly deliver voice, video, data and multimedia connectivity in the home, office and mobile environments. With the industry\’s broadest portfolio of state-of-the-art system-on-a-chip and embedded software solutions, Broadcom is changing the world by Connecting everything
|Click here to Apply|
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016