Shall be a leader for first product realizations. Prepare & update MBOM , process sequence & assembly instructions for allotted work stations for carbody (fabrication assembly by MIG/TIG/spot welding).
- Should be able to read engineering drawings and establish process steps for manufacturing.
- Identify jigs & tooling requirement in co-ordination with tooling engineer
- Should have knowledge of various welding processes (MIG/TIG/Brazing/Spot welding, stud welding) for Stainless steel and carbon steel.
- Regular support to production department.
- Shall be requirTo issue manufacturing process deviation.
- To analyse time and movements, optimize the manufacturing process.
- Continuous improvement of process. Hours reduction in manufacturing activities
- Participate for BID inputs
Qualification / Experience:
- Diploma / BE (Mechanical) with minimum 3 to maximum 5 years as in Methods or Industrial Engineer capacity.
- Candidates working in Rolling Stock/ Welding or Fabrication industry / domain shall be preferred.
- Should have worked in new product development within fabrication/welding domain.
- Should have knowledge of Lean Manufacturing practices/processes (5S, Problem Solving, Visual Management, Error proofing, DFM, VSM, PFMEA,etc.)
- Must be well versed with Autocad.
- CATIA Tool knowledge would be an advantage.
Experience : 0 to 5 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Savli
Qualification : BE/B.Tech, Diploma
Company Name : Bombardier Transportation India Private Limited
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : NA
|Click Here to Apply|
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016