Be part of the Boeing Research & Technology Centre, which conducts research to improve technology and design methods for current and future aerospace products, and partners with select academic Institutions, government laboratories and private enterprises across India
- Serve as an Software Engineer/Computer Scientist in the area of network emulation and simulation, reporting to the Senior Manager, Systems and Analytics
- Participate in projects which simulate, emulate and analyze multi nodal, multi-protocol aerospace communication and messaging networks, such as air to ground, ground to space, space to space etc.
- Participate in developing future vision and direction of Boeings Research and Technology in this field
- Develop code in C, C++, Python and other languages
- Grow into a subject matter expert within Boeing
- Work closely with teams of engineers located in India and in the US
- Develop and maintain relationships/partnerships with Boeing internal customers, stakeholders, peers, and partners to develop collaborative plans and execute on projects
- Document results of research and development projects; provide input for periodic updates to Boeing management in the form of progress reports, project summaries, and other related documents
- Track and evaluate performance to ensure product and process conformance with project plans and project requirements
- Possess a Masters degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Electrical Engineering with experience in Computer networks
- Possess strong written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal communication skills with fluency in English
- Possess a demonstrated capability in C, C++ or Python programming languages and working knowledge of computer networks, operating systems, communication protocols, Linux kernels and kernel programming
- Possess a good understanding of Discrete Event Simulation (DES) and have worked with at least one DES tool such as Simulink/Stateflow/Simevents, ExtendSim, Arena etc.
- Possess experience with Finite State Machines
- Possess knowledge of software architectures; cyber security and ethical hacking experience is preferable
- Able to travel within India and internationally
- Possess good organizational skills and able to work independently in a self-motivated fashion with a positive attitude and high ethics in a team environment
- Able to work flexible hours to interface with Boeing personnel around the world
Other Job Related Information: This requisition is for an international, locally hired position. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. This job may be a Level 2 or Level 3 position, which will be determined by the level of experience and qualifications of the selected candidate, in relation to the scope and responsibilities of the position. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of any Boeing U.S.-based payroll.
How to Apply: To view this position and apply online, please visit www.boeing.com/careers and enter Req. 1400016796enunder Search Jobs.
Boeing is an equal opportunity employer supporting diversity in the workplace.
*** Please note that depending on the specific position, you may be required to pass additional medical tests, credit checks, and/or other requirements. These additional items are required for the Company to comply with various laws and regulatory rules. ***
Experience : 0 – 3 Years
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Bengaluru
Qualification : Any Graduate/ M.Sc/ M.Tech
Company Name : Boeing International Corporation India Private Limited
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense, space and security systems. A top U.S exporter, the company supports airlines and U.S and allied government customers in 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft, satellites, weapons, electronic and defense systems, launch systems, advanced information and communication systems, and performance-based logistics and training.
|Click here to Apply|
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017