Candidates should possess MS/M.Tech. in Computer Science / Information Technology, or Electrical Engineering.
- Should have 0-3 years’ work experience in in Computer networks and/or discrete even simulation
- Demonstrated capability in C or C++ programming and working knowledge of computer networks, communication protocols
- Good programing skills in C/C++. Python experience is a good to have.
- Good knowledge of Discrete Events, Finite State Machines etc. Experience with at least one DES tool such as Simulink/Stateflow/Simevents, ExtendSim, Arena etc.
- Comfortable with Operating systems and kernel programming
- Working knowledge of Computer networks, communication protocols and cyber security.
- Be a self-starter who is not afraid to proactively seek information and direction to successfully complete the statement of work.
- Demonstrate strong written, oral, presentation and interpersonal communication skills. Be fluent in written and spoken English, and familiar with MS Office tools.
- Be self-motivated and able to work independently with a positive attitude and highest ethics
- Must be able to think proactively and work collaboratively with very strong teaming skills. Must be willing to work flexible hours (early or late as needed) to interface with Boeing personnel around the world.
Experience : 0-3 Years
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : MS/M.E/M.Tech
Company Name : Boeing
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense, space and security systems. A top U.S. exporter, the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft, satellites, weapons, electronic and defense systems, launch systems, advanced information and communication systems, and performance-based logistics and training.
|Click here to Apply|
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016