Any Graduate Fresher’s required for the position Sr. Software Engineer in Boeing at Mumbai. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. Boeing Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2015 for Sr. Software Engineer at Mumbai. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from Boeing.
Company Name: Boeing
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Post Name: Sr. Software Engineer
Job Location: Mumbai
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
2. Sr. Developer with at least 4 years of experience in Microsoft .Net platform which includes ASP.Net, C#.Net, HTML, Java Script, VB Script, Ajax, XML, XSD, web services / components, IIS 6 or above, Knowledge in Java & Visual Basic 6.0 is a plus.
3. Strong programming experience using Visual Studio 2010 or above.
4. Proficient in database development and RDBMS concepts using MS SQL Server and Oracle. Strong experience in writing stored procedures, Views, functions etc.,
5. Sound knowledge in SSIS and reporting services.
6. Other desired skills: Java, JSP, AutoCAD LISP, Adobe SDK development experience.
7. Fluency in object oriented software development
8. Individual must have aptitude for visualizing, designing and developing software systems based on user requirements.
9. Demonstrated ability to develop design documentation using industry standard practices including illustration using class, sequence and other UML diagrams
10.Experience and understanding of Waterfall and Agile software development practices
11. Provide technical solutions to a wide-range of complex problems that require ingenuity and creativity range of difficult problems. Develop solutions that required integrity and creativity, thorough, practicable, and consistent with organization objectives.
12. Design, write, test, debug, and document software in languages and environments appropriate to development projects.
13. Interface with customers, test group personnel, and field support personnel to identify customer requirements and solve problems.
1. The Software Developer level 2 will have a minimum of 4 – 8 years of experience in design and developing software systems within defined requirement, subject to budget and technology constraints.
2. Must have excellent communication skills for team interaction and to document and present technical issues in a straightforward and understandable way.
3. Must enjoy working in a fast-paced work environment.
4. Experience in SDLC process with medium and or large projects.
5. Must have strong development skills to be able to provide technical guidance to the team members.
6. Experience working on data management projects such as Authoring, Conversion,
7. Experience working on Publishing tools (XSL:FO, formating, stylesheets, XSL, PDF rendering engines, )
Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense, space and security systems. A top U.S. exporter, the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft, satellites, weapons, electronic and defense systems, launch systems, advanced information and communication systems, and performance-based logistics and training.
|Click here to Apply|
23-10-2016 , 24-10-2016