Boeing-CDG Hiring B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma freshers 2015 for Engineer at Chennai. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma can apply for this job from Boeing-CDG.
Company Name: Boeing-CDG
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma
Job Post Name: Engineer
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: Not Specified
Industry: IT/Software Jobs
- Works independently to analyze and interpret source data and translates source data into illustrations.
- Meets assigned production schedules and deadlines by adhering to established styles and procedures.
- Meets and sustains minimum production/quality (performance) standards.
- Other duties as assigned
- Education: Bachelor’s of Engineering or equivalent diploma
- Preferred Degree: Bachelor’s of Engineering or equivalent diploma
- Preferred Accreditations and/or Certifications:
- Experience: Entry-level – Strong illustration skills in CAD and engineering software packages.
- Strong illustration skills in CAD and engineering software packages.
- Ability to visualize 2D to Isometric and 3D projections.
- General knowledge in engineering graphic editing and data analysis.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to visualize spatial-relations
- Ability to ultimately work independently performing assignments with little or no supervision.
- Clerical skills sufficient to organize source data.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Basic PC literacy.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
CDG is an engineering services company dedicated to providing strategic solutions for organizations that develop, support, and maintains complex equipment. With more than 40 years of experience and global delivery teams, CDG provides technical publications content development and delivery software, engineering design services, engineering data conversion services, maintenance and operations support software, digital imaging services, and Lean and technical publication advisory services for the aerospace and defense community and other engineering-focused industries.
|Click here to Apply|
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016