Graduate/Post Graduate Fresher’s required for the position Associate in BNPparibas at Chennai. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information.BNPparibas Hiring Graduate/Post Graduate freshers 2015 for Associate at Chennai. Candidates who have completed Graduate/Post Graduate can apply for this job from BNPparibas.
Company Name: BNPparibas
Qualification: Graduate/Post Graduate
Job Post Name: Associate
Experience: 0 – 1 yrs
Job Location: Chennai
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Acquire complete understanding of NAV Calculation & its related functions with various parties involved. For example: Custody, TA, Pricing, Corporate Actions, etc.
2. Become a SME (Subject Matter Expert) of the process by acquiring complete knowledge of NAV Calculation Processing & Review across all funds & instruments types.
3. Ensure all reconciliation breaks in TA, Cash & Stock are validated and justified for each calculated NAV.
4. Ensure NAV calculations are produced in a timely manner as per SLA. Completeness of NAV packs includes accurate report generation, timely delivery of reports, scanning & archiving.
5. Adhere to Quality SLA of 98% & above while processing NAVs.
6. Be proactive in resolving queries and escalate immediately to the supervisor on any issues/queries/escalations.
7. Participate in preparation of Key/Standard Operating Procedures for each process migrated to Chennai.
8. Consistently evaluate the documented procedures to ensure they are complete, accurate and up to date.
9. Carry out other ad-hoc duties may arise from time to time, mainly on month ends & year ends.
1. Graduation/Post Graduation with specialization in Finance / NCFM Certified
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Avec des racines fortes ancrées dans l’histoire éco-européenne, BNP Paribas accompagne aujourd’hui ses clients et ses collaborateurs dans un monde qui change et se positionne comme une banque leader de la zone euro et un acteur bancaire international de premier plan
|Click here to Apply|
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016