BNP Paribas Hiring Any degree freshers 2015 for Associate at Across India. Candidates who have completed Any degree can apply for this job from BNP Paribas.
Company Name: BNP Paribas
Qualification: Any degree
Job Post Name: Associate
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Not Specified
Industry: IT Industry
- Ensure all the transactions are completed and approved in the system within the TAT.
- Work towards error free processing and cost minimization.
- Ensure to priorities inquiries based on the volume and age and minimize risk over aged items.
- Taking corrective measures/action in consultation with the Asst Manager/Manager.
- Escalate unresolved open items to the Asst Manager/Manager
- Participate in Cross Training and ensure the Knowledge transfer between the team and processes is happening on periodic basis.
- Participate in Brain Storming Sessions and share the best practices and ideas with the peer groups and team members.
- Candidates should possess any degree from a recognized university
- Maintain Communication Channels with internal peer groups.
- Should be a go-getter and willing to develop their knowledge levels by updating self with current market trends.
- Should be self driven and provide suggestions for continuous process improvements.
- Should be well versed in the preparation of various reports and providing MIS.
- Should possess adequate leadership skills and contribute towards minimum employee turnover.
- Should be well versed with various settlement methods like EBA, Chips, Chaps, Target, FED, RTGS etc used in Europe and U.S.A.
- Should possess adequate knowledge on Foreign exchange, Securities products etc.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
BNP Paribas was one of the first banks to start a dialogue with India in 1860 begining operations in Calcutta (renamed Kolkata). We have since then spread our branches to eight key metros & mini metros and widened and enriched our product repertoire. Today, BNP Paribas is the second oldest foreign bank on the Indian soil and is positioned amongst the leading corporate banks in India.
|Click here to Apply|
13-12-2016 , 14-12-2016