Any Graduate Fresher’s required for the position Associate – Fund Counting in BNP PARIBAS at Chennai. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information.
BNP PARIBAS Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2016 for Associate – Fund Counting at Chennai. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from BNP PARIBAS.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
||Associate – Fund Counting
|Total No Of Vacancy
Eligibility & Details:
Associate – Fund Counting:
Candidates can Get the Associate – Fund Counting Post details such as Post name, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Job Description, Candidate Profile, Company Profile and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Associate – Fund Counting
|Total Vacancy: NA
|Education required: Any Graduate
- Acquire complete understanding of NAV Calculation & its related functions with various parties involved. For example: Custody, TA, Pricing, Corporate Actions, etc.
- Become a SME (Subject Matter Expert) of the process by acquiring complete knowledge of NAV Calculation Processing & Review across all funds & instruments types.
- Ensure all reconciliation breaks in TA, Cash & Stock are validated and justified for each calculated NAV.
- Ensure NAV calculations are produced in a timely manner as per SLA. Completeness of NAV packs includes accurate report generation, timely delivery of reports, scanning & archiving.
- Adhere to Quality SLA of 98% & above while processing NAVs.
- Be proactive in resolving queries and escalate immediately to the supervisor on any issues/queries/escalations.
- Participate in preparation of Key/Standard Operating Procedures for each process migrated to Chennai.
- Consistently evaluate the documented procedures to ensure they are complete, accurate and up to date.
- Carry out other ad-hoc duties may arise from time to time, mainly on month ends & year ends.
|Candidate Profile :
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Monitor the respective group mail box and respond quickly to the queries.
- Adhere to Quality of 98% while producing NAVs & 100 % during reviewing NAVs.
- Ensure there is NO Financial impact/loss to the organization.
- Ensure SAS 70 checks are understood and followed. 100% compliance is must for all NAV packs.
- Act as a back-up in the absence of other team members.
- Ensure to minimize the unplanned leaves, especially during business critical days, like month end, rollover days and migration of new funds.
- Should come up with minimum one process improvement/automation initiative per quarter.
- To share the process/product knowledge with fellow team members.
|Last Date to Apply Online : 20 Oct 2016
|Company Profile : NA
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original And photo Copies) :
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs