Any Graduate Fresher’s required for the position Associate in BNP Paribas at Chennai. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information. BNP Paribas Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2015 for Associate at Chennai. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from BNP Paribas.
Company Name: BNP Paribas
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Post Name: Associate
Experience: 0 – 1 yrs
Job Location: Chennai
Total No of Vacancy: NA
1. Monitor the respective group mail box and respond quickly to the queries.
2. Adhere to Quality of 98% while producing NAVs & 100 % during reviewing NAVs.
3. Ensure there is NO Financial impact/loss to the organization.
4. Ensure SAS 70 checks are understood and followed. 100% compliance is must for all NAV packs.
5. Act as a back-up in the absence of other team members.
6. Ensure to minimize the unplanned leaves, especially during business critical days, like month end, rollover days and migration of new funds.
7. Should come up with minimum one process improvement/automation initiative per quarter.
8. To share the process/product knowledge with fellow team members.
1. Strong English skills are a must. Ability to converse in English clearly with internal and external staff.
2. Strong verbal and written English Communication Skills
3. Bachelor’s degree in Commerce or MBA (Finance), or Accountancy qualification
4. Minimum of 0-1 year of experience
5. Ability to work in a team environment and meets strict deadlines.
6. Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications like MS-Word , Excel etc..
7. To be based in Chennai and prepared to travel .
8. Must be prepared to work in any shift supporting Asia – Australia.
Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
BNP Paribas has had a presence in India for over 150 years having established its first branch in Kolkata, in 1860. With this unparalleled experience of the Indian market, it is among the leading corporate banks in the country.
|Click here to Apply|
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017