. Design and develop high-quality software in a timely manner using object-oriented design principles, formal design patterns, unit-testing, design and code reviews, Scrum methodology and other software development best practices.
. Develop reusable, extensible and maintainable software that interoperates seamlessly with current or new architectures.
. Proactively seek assistance when required, and actively contribute to team activities including design reviews, code reviews and pair-programming.
. Assume full accountability for meeting estimates for completion of work and complying with coding and quality standards.
. Share responsibility for career development and training needs with the Development Team Lead.
1. Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent
2. 1 year minimum of C++ development experience in a Linux, Windows or Solaris environment with role-specific expertise
3. Experience with STL, Boost, multi-threaded programming, socket-level programming, Internet transport layer protocols (esp. TCP, UDP multicast), low-latency middleware, exchange trading and/or market data interface protocols, FIX
4. Knowledge about applying best practices like continuous integration and unit-testing
5. Experience with programming in a scripting language
6. Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
7. Self-motivated, strong teamwork skills, and ability to work without close supervision
8. Electronic trading industry experience and understanding of the business side of electronic trading and financial instruments are pluses
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B.Tech
Company Name : Bloomberg
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Bloomberg News strives to be the most influential source of reporting on economies, markets, companies, industries and governments 24 hours a day, 365 days a year with complete context, perspective and precision. We are dedicated to reporting the truth, without concern for any interest except the public interest and the information needs of our readers and subscribers. We are factual, fair and unbiased because our readers must have total confidence in us.
|Click here to Apply|