Candidate should possess Minimum Bachelor in a technology field. Extensive hands-on experience in a Java / J2EE development team using Spring, JPA/Hibernate, Multi-threading and messaging protocols (JavaFx desirable)
- Hands on experience designing and delivering complex, highly scalable distributed software components; experience with ZooKeeper and Cassandra or equivalents is not essential but would be beneficial
- Solid database experience (SQL, DDL/DML, data modeling). Sybase experience preferred.
- Solid understanding of the different software development methodologies from waterfall to Agile
- Experienced with Continuous Integration, Test Driven Development
- Solid understanding of object-oriented development principles
- Solid understanding of relational databases (e.g. Sybase, MySQL, etc.) & programming languages theory (e.g. Java, Perl, Python)
- Working alongside business users and members of the development team to understand the business processes to develop best-of-breed management systems.
- Developing applications using several architectures including multi-tier/client-server and technologies such as Java and Sybase SQL.
- Work alongside project managers, technical leads and analysts throughout the whole Software Development lifecycle: understanding systems requirements, design, development, testing, deployment and documentation.
- Providing production support on existing systems and resolving operational issues while working with other support and development staff located across the globe.
- Building strong relationships with the business through delivery, communication and domain knowledge.
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Gurgaon
Qualification : BE/B.Tech, ME/MCA
Company Name : BlackRock
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : BlackRock is a leader in investment management, risk management and advisory services for institutional and retail clients worldwide. At December 31, 2013, BlackRock’s AUM was US$4.324 trillion. BlackRock helps clients meet their goals and overcome challenges with a range of products that include separate accounts, mutual funds, iShares® (exchange-traded funds), and other pooled investment vehicles. BlackRock also offers risk management, advisory and enterprise investment system services to a broad base of institutional investors through BlackRock Solutions. Headquartered in New York City, as of December 31, 2013, the firm has approximately 11,400 employees in 30 countries and a major presence in key global markets, including North and South America, Europe, Asia, Australia and the Middle East and Africa.
|Click Here to Apply|