Achieve sales target on life insurance products. Participate in weekly/ monthly meeting on performance review with the MoA and MoM.
- Adopt a need based selling approach for product positioning with customers .
- Ensure quality follow up on leads from Telco base to ensure timely closure.
- Adhere to compliance & procedural obligations as per company laid out norms.
- Take active interest in self development needs and participate in technical, product and skills training.
- owns the problem / process with the customer. Closes the loop, does not pass the buck. Ensures learnings come from it.
- Needs to take responsibility to proactively communicate, resolve complaints and ensures that commitments are honoured.
Support Responsibilities :
- Work with Manager of Advisors to establish realistic yet challenging target.
- Complete regular and ad hoc reports promptly.
- Ensure service levels agreed are delivered .
- Provide management with competitor information.
- Meet customers to resolve issues where necessary.
- Handle complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- Host events for customers to develop new and long-term relationship.
- Attend training and keep abreast of product and service developments.
- Keep up- to date with market developments, company policies, procedures,sales process and legislation and disseminate to team.
Experience : 0 – 2 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Bengaluru
Qualification : Any Graduate/ Any Postgraduate
Company Name : Bharti AXA Life Insurance Company Ltd
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Bharti AXA Life is a life Insurance player that was started in 2006. It brings together strong financial expertise of the Paris-headquartered AXA Group, and Bharti Enterprises – one of India’s leading business groups with interests in telecom, agricultural business, financial services, and retail. The joint venture has a 74% stake from Bharti and 26% stake from AXA Asia Pacific Holdings Ltd.(APH).The company launched national operations in December 2006. Today, Bharti AXA Life has a national footprint of distributors trained to provide quality financial advice and insurance solutions to the large Indian customer base
|Click here to Apply|
09-12-2016 , 10-12-2016