Any Graduate Fresher’s required for the position Relationship Executive in Bharti AXA Life Insurance Company Ltd at Mumbai. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information.Bharti AXA Life Insurance Company Ltd Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2015 for Relationship Executive at Mumbai. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from Bharti AXA Life Insurance Company Ltd.
Company Name: Bharti AXA Life Insurance Company Ltd
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Post Name: Relationship Executive
Experience: 0 – 4 yrs
Job Location: Mumbai
Salary: 2,00,000 – 3,00,000 P.A
Total No of Vacancy: 2
1) Handling 7 – 9 branches of channel partners of the company
2) Building & maintaining good relations with them & then driving them to generate business for Bharti Axa Life Insu.
3) Analyze the Training needs & thus taking action accordingly.
4) This profile requires Travelling as an RE would be handling multiple location.
5) An RE would be majorly involved into Relationship building through different engagement activities
6) Also sometimes an RE has to go on call along with the RM of the channel partner in case of an HNI Client.
1) Good Communication and Presentation skills
2) Freshers with excellent communication skills are welcome.
Interested candidates can apply asap.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
Bharti AXA Life is a life Insurance player that was started in 2006. It brings together strong financial expertise of the Paris-headquartered AXA Group and Bharti Enterprises – one of India’s leading business groups with interests in telecom, agricultural business, financial services, and retail. The joint venture has a 74% stake from Bharti and 26% stake from AXA .The company launched national operations in December 2006. Today, Bharti AXA Life has a national footprint of distributors trained to provide quality financial advice and insurance solutions to the large Indian customer base.
|Click here to Apply|
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016