Shortlisting Candidates from Job Portals Screening Profiles
- Conducting First round over the phone
- Lining up shortlisted Candidates
- Coordinating during the interview process
Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidates with prior experience in BPO Recruitments will be preferred.
- Candidates who have worked in International Voice Process can also apply.
- Fresher’s are Welcome who are willing to make there career in Human Resource.
- Understanding & analyzing the requirement of the position.
- Involved in the full life cycle of the Recruitment Process starting from mapping, sourcing, screening, evaluation, initial interviews, follow-ups, offers and closures.
- Sourcing profiles from job portals, references, LinkedIn, Mass mails response, add post for suitable profile as per the requirement.
- Short-listing and identifying the prospective candidate with required characteristics.
- Sending resumes to the client or next level of short-listing.
- Do a preliminary screening for suitability in order to assess the candidates Suitability, Attitude, Academics and Professional qualification, Experience, Communication skills etc. & move the screened ones to the interview process.
- Schedule interviews with the designated panels, follow up for & share the feedback with the candidates.
- Follow up with candidates to ensure acceptance of offers, joining etc and maintain a relationship thereafter.
- Maintain and update status of all ongoing position (status of interviews, candidate short listed for various rounds).
- Update the candidate tracker & prepare reports for input to management.
- Engage with the offered candidates until final joining.
- Maintaining the database.
Experience : 0 – 5 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Delhi
Qualification : Any Graduate / Any Postgraduate
Company Name : Beyond HR Solutions
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Beyond HR Solutions is a leading recruitment organisation.
Walkin Date : 19-24/1/2015
Time : 10.30 AM – 1.00 PM
Walkin Address : 58, 3rd Floor, South Patel Nagar Near Patel Nagar Metro Station Delhi.
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017