Any Graduate Fresher’s required for the position Technical Software Trainee in Barclays at Pune. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information.Barclays Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2015 for Technical Software Trainee at Pune. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from Barclays.
Company Name: Barclays
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Post Name: Technical Software Trainee
Job Location: Pune
Total No of Vacancy: NA
Development (Minimum 80%)
1. Responsible for development and implementation of technology solutions in ETL & DWH technologies.
2. Adding clarity to business requirements; translates functional requirements into technical requirements; check the technical feasibility of all business and functional requirements
3. Ensure generic solution is built, thereby promoting reusability.
4. Thinks out of the box to support the business in delivering its strategic objectives rather than just responding to a pre-defined request,
5. Works with external and internal suppliers to flesh out and develop technical solution
6. Takes responsibility for ensuring that build and code adhere to architectural and quality standards and policies.
7. Working with the relevant Technology project manager and solution architects / lead solutions architect, responsible for ensuring that the technical deliverables are consistent with the original solution specified by the TO and Integration Platform.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
|Click here to Apply|