Any Graduate Fresher’s required for the position Analyst Developer in Barclays at Pune. Interested and eligible candidates who have strong skill sets on desired profile can apply online for the requirement with the link given below. Find the job description, eligibility criteria, exact venue and interview details for more information.Barclays Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2015 for Analyst Developer at Pune. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from Barclays.
Company Name: Barclays
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Post Name: Analyst Developer
Job Location: Pune
Total No of Vacancy: NA
Website: http:// www.barclays.com
1. Data Analysis & Solutions Development
2. Support the analysis, design, build, test and delivery of Falcon6 solutions as required
3. Manage/ escalate risks and issues through to resolution. Implement solutions to prevent repetition of known issues/ risks and share knowledge of lessons learned.
4. Conduct testing to ensure successful deployment/ implementation of all developments or new applications.
5. Stakeholder Engagement
6. Understand and manage internal customer, and team, expectations, developing and maintaining excellent relationships throughout.
7. Provide effective technical/ Support/ customer/ team communications throughout development/ warranty/maintenance cycles as required, or instructed by Project Manager or Delivery leads.
1. Hands on development experience in Mainframe. Falcon 6 experience is preferred
2. Experience in CICS, JCL, Cobol, DB2
3. Prior exposure to Java and Unix is preferred
4. Strong reporting and communication skills
5. Working on a number of tasks on a variety of different projects at the same time.
6. Proven ability to build effective internal relationships
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
|Click here to Apply|
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017