Candidate should possess BE/B.Tech/Diploma degree from a recognised university. Oilfield Experience is not a must. A valid driver’s license with a clean driving record may be required in some locations.
- Assembling and deploying downhole equipment at a base location prior to being dispatched to the wellsite. Downhole equipment may be a combination of electrically, mechanically, or hydraulically activated and operated specialized equipment
- Calibrating, maintaining and troubleshooting downhole equipment in the base or at the wellsite
- Setting up, operating and removing downhole equipment at the well site.
- Generating technical reports and data for the client
- Performing warehousing and logistical activities
Experience : Freshers/Experienced
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Across India
Qualification : BE/B.Tech, Diploma
Company Name : Baker Hughes Incorporated
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Baker Hughes Incorporated (NYSE: BHI) provides reliable, practical solutions when and where our customers need them to lower costs, reduce risk and improve productivity. From the reservoir to the refinery we create value with high-performance products and services to analyze, drill, evaluate, complete and produce oil and gas reserves and then transport and refine the hydrocarbons. With 60,000 employees in more than 80 countries, our local geomarket teams work side by side with customers to engineer reliable, practical solutions—whether the application is deep water, unconventional hydrocarbons or production and water management.
|Click Here to Apply|