Build and maintain relationships with Channel Partners (Dealers, Distributors, Retailers)
2.Monitor sales & collection –
- To monitor sales targets directly, through distributors, dealers, wholesalers, institutions, retailers and long arm sales personnel.
- To introduce new products & monitor sales of products regularly.
- To ensure timely collection of payments.
- To execute the distribution plan of the territory.
- To accompany distributor sales personnel for order booking on a pre-determined cycle.
3.Manage channel partners –
- Network Expansion – appointment of new dealers & distributors.
- To maintain and nurture good business relations with distributors and retail trade partners and negotiate as per BEL terms.
- Establish stock norms with distributors per market and ensure stocking levels and replenishment.
- Monitor secondary sales of distributors and dealers.
- Ensure Product merchandising.
- Ensure timely settlement of claims of channel partners.
4.Competitor Analysis –
- To provide market information and feedback on competitor schemes / offerings to internal teams.
- Collect data from market about market share, industry growth and consumer preferences.
5.Sales Administration –
- To provide product knowledge and on-the-job training to distributor Sales personnel.
- To provide monthly report on each distributor in the territory.
- Ensure implementation of schemes by distributors.
- To implement Sales promotion campaigns, product launches, demonstrations, displays etc.
- Regular visit to institutions.
Desired Candidate Profile
- We are looking for young & dynamic professionals with good communication skills and 0 to 2 years of Sales Experience.
Experience : 0 to 2 yrs.
Salary : INR 3,00,000 – 4,00,000 P.A
Job Location : Ahmedabad
Qualification : Any Graduate
Company Name : Bajaj Electricals Limited
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : Bajaj Electricals – Bajaj Electricals Limited (BEL), a 75 year old trusted company with a turnover of Rs. 3200 crores, is a part of the US $ 9 billion (over Rs 36,000 crores) ‘Bajaj Group’.
|Click Here to Apply|