The GIB-Pitchbook team is made up of focused industry / product groups or geography groups that support onshore deal teams orchestrate capital raising and strategic advisory transactions.
- Specifically, the team helps Global Investment Bankers of Bank of America Merrill Lynch in their business origination and client coverage efforts through building of client pitch books and supporting business analysis.
- The role of an Analyst is an Individual Contributor role.
- Perform comprehensive and indepth company and industry research and comparable company analyses
- Develop and maintain financial models for a company or set of companies
- Support various financial analyses, including valuations and merger consequences
- Prepare presentations and other materials for client pitch books
- Prepare credit approval memos and marketing materials (offering memoranda) to assist in the deal review process
- Chartered Accountant / CFA Charter holders
- Post Graduate (MBA’s / Masters) degree in Finance or Business Administration from reputed Institutions
- Engineering Graduates and Post-Graduates (IIT)
- 0 1 years of relevant experience in investment banking (post-qualification)
- Strong knowledge of Financial Statement Analysis and Corporate Valuation
- Strong academic aptitude, quantitative skills
- Distinguished written and oral communications skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Team focus
- Strategic and creative thinking
Experience : 0 to 1 yrs
Salary : Not specified
Job Location : Mumbai
Qualification : BE/B.Tech, Any Graduate, MBA/PGDM, CA
Company Name : BA Continuum India Pvt. Ltd.
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : BA Continuum, employees are part of a diverse, global banking environment with best-in-class people, processes and practices. We belong to a globally admired brand which is one of the largest financial institutions in the world. We are responsible for core banking functions and consistently learn, contribute and grow.
|Click Here to Apply|