Axis Securities Limited Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2015 for Relationship Officers at Mumbai. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from Axis Securities Limited.
Company Name: Axis Securities Limited
Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Post Name: Relationship Officers
Experience: 0 – 2 yrs
Job Location: Mumbai
Salary: 1,00,000 – 1,50,000 PA
HOME LOAN / LOAN AGAINST PROPERTY SALES:
Handle the Branch / Builders / Architects / Contractors / Chartered Accountants to generate business for Home Loans.
Handle the customer from application login till loan disbursement.
Handle Customer Queries.
Experience: – 6 Months to 2 years in Home Loans sales and marketing.
Qualification: Graduate in any stream or, +2 with having at least 6 months of experience in sales.
You can directly Walk-in to our branches for interviews at below mentioned addresses:
Kindly bring all the below mentioned documents in original and with 2 set of photocopy at the time of interview:
1. Latest Resume
2. 8 Passport sized photograph
3. Qualification Certificates (From SSC till highest qualification)
4. Photo ID Proof: (PAN Card preferable, Driving License, Passport, Bank Pass Book, Voters Identity Card, Aadhaar Card)
5. Address Proof: (Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill, Gas Connection Bill, Ration Card, Passport, Driving License, Bank Statement / Pass Book, Lease Agreement only if candidate is residing on lease / Rent, Aadhaar Card)
6. Date of Birth Proof: (School Leaving Certificate, Qualification Certificate, Birth Certificate, Driving License)
Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
Axis Securities Limited (ASL) is a subsidiary company of Axis Bank Ltd. The Company has a wide range of products catered to meet the needs of the customer. Customers can open a single account to invest in Equities, Mutual Funds, SIPs, IPOs, Derivatives, Bonds, NCDs, ETFs and Company Fixed Deposits.
|Click here to Apply|
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017